InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more than 750 customers worldwide rely on InEight for real-time insights that help manage risk and keep projects on schedule and under budget across the entire life cycle. From pre-planning to design, from estimating to scheduling, and from field execution to turnover, InEight has powered more than $400 billion in projects globally across infrastructure, public sector, energy and power, oil, gas and chemical, mining, and commercial.
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight supports a remote work model with employees working throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka and Europe. InEight, an ISO 9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations.
InEight is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of high-energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in shaping the future of capital projects around the world. Our industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
We offer our fulltime employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
About the job
The Director Analytics & Marketing Technology leverages a data-driven approach to develop and continue the evolution of marketing’s analytic capabilities through assessing the needs and building a robust roadmap to take reporting and analytic capabilities to the next level. In addition to leading the Marketing Analytics strategy, this role will also lead the development and implementation of our roadmap for Marketing Technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and marketing leaders to develop an intimate knowledge of our systems and data; developing a strong partnership with the Sales Operations team
- Develop and drive the marketing analytics and reporting strategy on multi-media marketing campaigns – from planning to development to execution to evaluation (e.g., dashboard development and tracking/measuring deliverables)
- Create a strategic analytics framework for cultivating and producing insights and measuring ROI across the customer life cycle
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Marketing Technology processes
- Develop and maintain the Marketing technology roadmap, owner of Marketing Tech Stack
- Develop recommendations on how to best leverage information and technology to drive programs across all channels
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, drive the implementation and utilization of marketing technology, data, and analytics platform
- Accountable for enabling long term capabilities such as marketing automation, personalization, ABM technology, attribution, and business analysis
- Translate datasets into clear and compelling insights that lead to actionable recommendations to drive business results, using cloud-based analytical and reporting/dashboarding tools
- Take ownership of marketing data hygiene and enrichment processes and governance, in partnership with sales operations where appropriate
- Transform manually created performance dashboards into cloud-based, automated and real-time scorecards
- Work with media team and with agency partners to refine and advance attribution capabilities
- Process ownership and steward of marketing budget reporting
- Marketing lead for department document retention processes
- An analytical mindset with relevant education such as a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance or related fields; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics or FP&A
- Knowledge of Salesforce environment and how data flows between various marketing tech stack; specifically, Marketo
- Solid understanding of marketing, Marketing KPIs, marketing channels, how they work, and how to measure them
- Experience working with product-level SaaS metrics would be a bonus
- Strong organization, facilitation, and project management skills
- Adept at working with a variety of personalities and driving consensus across a varied set of stakeholders
- Experience leveraging and analyzing CRM data, while ensuring data accuracy is accounted for when including the data from various integrated systems
- Experience setting up Datawarehouse/data lakes
- Experience with cross-channel analysis from multiple data platforms
- Proficiency in modeling and BI tools, like PowerBI/Tableau
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to connect the dots; tell story through data