IGotAnOffer is a coaching interview platform that helps professionals get a job at top companies like Facebook, Google, McKinsey, BCG, etc. Our coaches are all ex-interviewers with first hand experience of what it takes to get an offer. Since getting started, we’ve helped more than 2,500 candidates get a job in consulting, product management, technical program management, software engineering, etc.
About the job
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating high quality content and excited to help people land their dream job. If you want to be team member #8 at a high-growth (100%+ YoY), profitable bootstrapped start-up and to work directly with our founding team, then read on.
- Carry out research about interviews for different roles at large companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Extract insights from your research
- Turn those insights into in-depth interview guides that will be used by 1,000s of candidates to get a job
- Long-form writing. Writing long-form content is not a chore, it’s something you enjoy doing day in day out. From structuring your content, to doing in-depth research and perfecting the flow of your sentences and paragraphs. You’ve been a professional writer or marketer for 2+ years.
- SEO. You have experience writing SEO-optimized content, or are interested in learning more about the SEO field. You’re excited about writing 10x better content than the competition in order to rank in the Top 3 in Google.
- Tech. You are familiar with the tech space, either because you’ve worked for a tech start up in the past, or because you have covered the industry in your writing. You’re not afraid to dive deep into topics such as system design, machine learning, front end development, etc.
- Interviewing. First-hand knowledge of interviewing is a plus. This could come from a variety of sources. a) You’ve worked or interviewed at top companies, b) You’ve helped friends prepare for interviews at top companies, c) You’ve written about interviewing and careers in the past, d) You’ve interviewed candidates in a previous position, etc.