Hubstaff helps businesses reach new levels of productivity through better team, project, and time management. Hubstaff (hubstaff.com) time tracking software is used by over 10,000 teams across the world that want to achieve more. Track work hours, pay team members, invoice clients, see in-depth reporting, and more through our web dashboard, desktop, and mobile apps.
About the job
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Hubstaff from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions (promoting retention and loyalty amongst the customer base).
- Grow net dollar retention rate for a portfolio of customers assigned to you.
- Discern opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in partnership with Sales), and act upon possible problems before they turn into complaints.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and have an impact on the evolution of Hubstaff as a product.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or mid market customers (mandatory).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Product savvy – able to develop a strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives with complex moving parts, competing priorities, and multiple levels of stakeholder management.
- Strong work ethic and a team player, empathetic, highly responsive, and energetic.