About the job
The HubSpot Marketing Team is looking for user-centric growth marketers to build and scale the customer and prospect experience through marketing automation.
HubSpot is growing quickly, but our current GTM strategy relies too heavily on humans to sell to and service customers. In this role you’ll lead our mission to scale with automation. You’ll experiment, build, personalize, and scale our global automation programs.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, helping businesses grow through creative solutions and are passionate about storytelling — we might have the right role for you!
- Own every element of your program from top to bottom — from strategy to defining metrics, and execution to reporting
- Be an internal thought leader on what your audiences need to be successful and on how to develop impactful, user-first communications & programming
- Design, write and build emails and other communications. Including the positioning, segmentation and basic operations
- Push our communications to the next level using data-driven decision making and creativity. That could mean expanding into new channels (e.g. SMS, HubSpot mobile app), focusing on new cohorts for personalization (e.g. HubSpot account admins) or introducing a brand new strategy
- Experiment to optimize and iterate on your work. Constantly finding new ways to provide customers and prospects value at every step of their journey
- Manage stakeholders effectively to expand your program and create a consistent customer experience across channels. You’ll align across almost every team and level of the organization. Especially other Marketing teams, Customer Success, Sales, Rev Ops, and Product
- Expertise in project management and cross-group collaboration
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, or other marketing programs
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. Ability to re-invent and not just execute on status quo, comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment.
Experience with lifecycle automation, monetization programs, or project management methodology such as agile and scrum would be a plus!