About the job
We’re looking to add an experienced, passionate, data-centric marketing guru to join the Merlin team. This person should be ready to make an immediate impact developing + managing our marketing communications strategy and leading a marketing team.
- Manage marketing process inside the team and report to CEO / COO
- Build out our marketing team
- Work closely with our product team on user research, funnel optimization, and ideation
- Setup and monitor product analytics and other growth tools; measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Create content across all channels — in-app, social, blog, website, and more
- Manage growth campaigns calendar.
- Improve platform experience for customers, driving adoption, engagement, retention, and trade flow.
- Manage general PR with major announcements, conferences, podcasts, AMA’s, and other opportunities
- Experience with blockchain or crypto companies. Ideally, loves and uses DeFi daily.
- Strategic problem solver with validated results building and executing on marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills with experience in strategy development, campaign execution, and optimization, Google analytics.
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills; ability to adapt strategic messaging across channels to drive action
- 3+ years in a brand marketing, content marketing, product marketing, transferable marketing, and/or product management role
- Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
- Ability to navigate (and thrive in) fast-paced, dynamic environments
Thank you for subscribing!