Harmony is a wellness company. We design and manufacture efficient natural products, at fair prices. Our mission is to help every person find the best version of themselves through the power of plants. Harmony products are distributed by more than 3200 retailers in 42 countries.
About the job
Harmony is looking for a talented marketing expert to develop and implement content and growth marketing strategies and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. Our ideal candidate is a creative growth marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. A native level of English, French or German is required for this role.
- Content strategy – craft the content strategy and editorial calendar making sure we are creating a narrative that resonates with our many different audiences.
- Social media – create and promote content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin… to increase engagement with our community.
- Communication – PR, manage existing affiliates and influencers. Identify and build new relationships with prominent influencers and media. Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Email campaigns – we have a large international B2B & B2C email database and you’ll be tasked with making sure we are exceeding the metrics (OR, CTR, conversion, engagement, growth, etc) by developing nurture campaigns and a segment strategy.
- Customer segmentation & targeting – understand who our customers are and build thoughtful campaigns to nurture, acquire and educate key audiences.
- Startup or wellness experience – you have at least 5+ years in a similar role(s).
- Tech-savvy – you’re comfortable with tech tools (some we use: Slack, Shopify, Pipedrive, Klavyo…).
- Entrepreneurial – you are curious, value execution, and have a big vision that can naturally bring people around you.
- Project management – there are a lot of moving parts and we’re looking for someone comfortable operating in autonomy.
- Freelance position in remote, full-time, or part-time.