GoSkills is an award-winning online learning platform.
Since 2013 we have been helping individuals and businesses to reach their full potential through high quality, bite-sized online courses.
About the job
As a part of our marketing team, you will develop and implement cross-channel campaigns that drive growth in our B2B sales.
As a Growth Hacker, you’ll need an analytical mindset as well as a solid understanding of relevant marketing KPIs. You’ll need to be experienced in Excel and be able to report campaign performance effectively and regularly, with a personal interpretation of the individual campaigns.
As GoSkills’ new Growth Hacker, your focus is on growth. You will need an entrepreneurial mindset, strong attention to detail, and a passion for performance marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with lead generation and account-based marketing tools and processes.
- Enthusiastic about data-analytics and comfortable with large datasets spread over different platforms, analytics tools, and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights.
- Experience working with various digital marketing tools, including:
- Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Google and Bing Ads.
- Landing page software such as Unbounce.
- Email automation software.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- SEO tools such as Ahrefs and SEMRush
- Experience developing, executing, and refining game-changing growth strategies.
- Able to continuously optimize the performance of campaigns, sharing your knowledge and expertise across the business.
Thank you for subscribing!