About the job
GLIDE SEO practitioners implement cohesive on-page strategies using industry best practices.
- Perform SEO audits including technical and on-page evaluation.
- Perform keyword research to expand keyword opportunities.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop SEO strategies and phased roadmaps to assist clients in meeting their organic visibility goals.
- Create SEO performance measurement plans with KPIs and benchmarks for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Evaluate existing content for alignment to the SEO strategy to determine content development and refinement opportunities.
- Perform on-page technical SEO: title tags, meta descriptions, alternative text, URL/slug optimization, H tags, and paragraph content.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO best practices and trends affecting search rankings.
- Collaborate with others within the operations teams to manage SEO strategy.
- 3+ years of proven experience developing and executing SEO strategies.
- Experience implementing SEO for WordPress / Yoast websites.
- Client management experience.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field is a plus.
- Google Analytics Certification also a plus.
Thank you for subscribing!