Luxury mattresses, bed frames, sheets & pillows. 101-Night Mattress Sleep Trial. Free shipping, hassle-free returns & easy online shopping.
About the job
The GhostBed Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and energetic Paid Social (Strategist/Manager) to lead and execute campaigns with Facebook, Instagram, Influencer collaborations, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok and emerging platforms.
At GhostBed, we are a fast-growing innovative company offering best-in-class sleep products (i.e. Mattresses, Bed Frames, Bedding & Pillows) directly to consumers.
We value our company culture, which is results-driven, innovative, fast paced and fun. There is an excellent work/life balance in a friendly environment where you will make an impact right away and grow your talents.
- Plan, develop and optimize comprehensive campaigns for paid social – Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Display and more.
- Manage organic Facebook/Instagram campaigns
- Work with creative and content teams to ensure paid social strategy aligns with core audiences and messaging pillars and that copy and creative are well positioned
- Collaborate with influencers to launch joint campaigns on Facebook/Instagram
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with our creative department
- Troubleshoot pixel tracking and issues when they arise
- Expand and test new paid marketing channels (DSP’s/Ad Exchanges).
- Work closely with our IT & design team to A/B test landing pages for performance marketing initiatives.
- Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
- Staying current on the competitive landscape (i.e. Ad copy, Ads/Creative, Bid Strategy, etc..)
- Analyze the impact of top, mid, and lower funnel campaigns and report findings to the larger team
- BA/BS Degree (Communications, Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 3-5 years of paid social experience
- Proven track record of running Facebook Ads (growing and scaling campaigns) in the ecommerce space
- have a good grasp on how to (re)structure campaigns to optimize performance and drive down CPA.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze performance data and manage reporting tools
- Familiarity with display remarketing platforms like Criteo & programmatic platforms a plus
- Managing Paid Social for Direct to Consumer eCommerce is a plus
- Firm understanding of Google Analytics
- A good attitude, strong work ethic and go-getter mentality
- Willingness and flexibility to ‘pitch in’ with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger marketing team.
- Proven self-starter, problem solver and analytical thinker
- A self-starter who has a constant curiosity and drive to learn more