‘Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
About the job
The Senior Business Analyst, eCommerce is part of a Digital Solutions team tasked with managing and operating the digital platforms that supports the client website and mobile applications; focused on accelerating Omni-Channel growth. The senior works cross functionally to be the champion and gatekeeper for digital programs within a channel as well as partnering with the Lead Solutions Analyst for their respective channel to drive and execute the channel’s product vision and roadmap helping bring everything to life defining goals and acceptance criteria through UAT testing and delivery. This role works in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team that possess a true passion for user experience and technology. This role will work with solution architects, UX designers, developers and business partners to create new customer experiences and value-added features to drive revenue and improved omni-shopping experiences. A self-starter attitude, passion and dedication are critical to this role along with a strong customer focus and business judgment being skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable features and distinct phases. As the product owner for programs within the channel, this role requires an individual with certain skills and traits, including availability, business savvy and excellent communication skills. The best POs show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible and that means always being available and actively engaged with their teams.
- Product Owner of programs within our digital channel, responsible for managing and executing the roadmap, partnering with key stakeholders from different functional areas to understand business needs and how it impacts the technology and feature roadmap of our digital channels. Oversees the lifecycle of user stories from defining goals and acceptance criteria, wireframes and prototypes to testing, measuringand optimizing. Keeps internal stakeholders apprised of platform (web/app) performance and product roadmap.
- Assists with the understanding, clarification, and implementation of business requirements for the digital channel. Works closely with cross-functional teams (External Partners, IT, Analytics, QA, Merchandising, Marketing) to ensure the delivery of quality enhancements and feature sets that meet the complex needs of customers and are validated against functional and non-functional requirements in accordance with design specifications
- Executes a testing approach for all work elements ensuring quality delivery. Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and non-functional requirements in accordance with design specifications. Coordinates activities for UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Assist the team on other priorities & projects, including assisting other business teams with setup, troubleshooting and validation of systems content. Works cross functionally on platform operations and to triage reported issues
- Implements change management and training plans for successful project adoption working closely with the Site Operations Analyst to hand off new site functionality and capabilities.
- Understanding of the current digital landscape, site experience trends and how they intersect with ongoing customer needs. Ongoing understanding of the latest technologies and trends in digital commerce. Includes staying current on industry best practices and staying abreast of industry leaders and competitors.
- Minimum Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degreein Business, IT or other related fields
- MinimumExperience: 6+ years in a business or technical role with focus on digital technology systems
- Technical & business expertise in assigned product portfolio
- Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms
- Requires flexibility, initiative and team-focus to drive success
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA to document business requirements and organizing work into Epics, User Stories and writing Acceptance Criteria
- Strong decision making skills with a deep curiosity and desire to continuously learn. This person is the final decision maker.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a fast changing environment, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously