Gaggle is the pioneer in helping K-12 districts manage student safety on school-provided technology. Our mission is to help ensure the safety and well-being of all students, supporting school districts in proactively identifying those who are struggling. We have helped hundreds of districts avoid tragedies and save lives, while also protecting their liability. Our innovative offerings include Gaggle Safety Management for Google, Office 365, and Canvas, as well as our SpeakUp for Safety cyber tipline, web filter support, archiving and backup services, and professional development course.
About the job
Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students throughout the United States! Gaggle has a long track record of success in schools and has been growing profitably at more than 20% each year. We’re a group of over 100 dedicated people helping schools preventing bullying, school violence, and self-harm such as cutting and suicide. The work is unequivocally worthwhile – we’ve saved over 900 student lives last academic year alone.
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Manager who has the expertise, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic required to drive overall digital strategy with the willingness to jump into daily digital marketing tasks and work closely and in a true partnership with the Digital Marketing Director.
- Execute digital marketing channels via HubSpot marketing automation platform including emails, landing pages, social media, workflows, segmentations, design templates, and other
- Work with multiple platforms to support digital marketing efforts (WordPress, Trello, Salesforce, Dedupely, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook campaign managers)
- Contribute to and build out social media strategy for both organic and paid channels
- Oversee deliverables for advertising with industry media vendors
- Measure all digital marketing activities to track against set KPIs
- Assist with the management and implementation of activities with external partners including Google and Microsoft
- Improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Collaborate on the transfer of website from the WordPress platform to HubSpot
- Assistance with implementation of Account-Based Marketing program.
- Assist with Gaggle’s podcast
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high-level brand awareness and demand generation
- Contribute to the implementation of remarketing and retargeting programs
- Monitor competition’s digital marketing presence, and determine ways to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, preferably at the manager level
- Deep knowledge and experience of HubSpot, certification not required but preferred
- 2+ years experience in marketing Educational Technology products or services
- 4+ years functional experience with web development
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and AdWords, Salesforce, WordPress, Social Media campaign management platforms, project management, and communication tools.
- Strong understanding of both organic and paid social media strategies
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced fully remote environment
If our mission resonates and you feel you are qualified for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in Gaggle’s 401(k).