For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions.
Continuing to augment our client-facing technology offerings, our newly created subsidiary, Fragomen Technologies Inc., is focused on the nexus of law and technology. The recent acquisition of SimpleCitizen will be the cornerstone of our Fragomen Technologies suite of offerings, which currently also includes Nomadic and our I9 Service Center and Fragomen Connect.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.
About the job
Fragomen Technologies is seeking a seasoned, dynamic Product Marketing Manager to position and message the firm’s technologies (current and planned) within our clients’ global mobility enterprise platforms and within the firm’s global operations.
In collaboration with the product development teams, process advisory, analysts, and architects, develop product marketing initiatives to respond to industry trends and client business objectives and behaviors. Create sales and product tools and communications inclusive of client case studies, product videos, launch and implementation materials and website content to wrap technology offerings into the firm’s global immigration service offerings
· Lead creation of core value proposition and selling points with input from product management, Client Engagement leadership, and Governance teams.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy. Track, measure, and report against objectives.
· Support the client facing teams with enablement’s, presentations, case studies, demos, and content across personas.
· Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the HR/Mobility Manger persona, leading content strategy and execution in partnership with the Marketing teams.
· Support major Fragomen events, corporate webinars, and 3rd party events/conference.
· Conduct market research, client interviews, and competitive analysis.
- 5+ years in product marketing experience preferably in high tech, HR technology, Immigration technology, or related space.
- Hands-on capability to create a range of product marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, videos, and event/webinar content.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
- Proven ability to craft compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Experience working with internal and external clients directly in response to product updates, new product offerings, evolving business strategies, and market influences.
- Strong bias-to-action; adept and agile on changing course; track record of excellence in short cycle product positioning.
- Strategic thinker, nimble and creative problem solver.