Foundation Marketing is a content marketing agency that helps B2B brands and enterprise companies tell great stories through content. We combine analytics and insights to create content that shapes culture.
About the job
- Do you love the idea of working with a talented team to create best-in-class content for clients?
- If so, you should join us in creating content that shapes culture.
- Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely.
- That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day.
- We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands.
- We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions.
- We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
- You will be creating content (and strategies to support it) for our partners and our own brands.
- There should be no question that the content is thoughtful, optimized and worth sharing.
- You will be part of the content creation, curation and distribution phases of our work by helping the brands we’ve created and the ones we serve.
- You’ll have the opportunity to create unique content that is shareable and optimized to meet specific goals.
You will contribute by:
- Writing long-form content (blog posts, articles, ebooks, white papers, guides, landing pages, emails, etc.)
- Writing short-form social copy (Tweets, Linkedin posts, Facebook posts, Instagram captions, etc.)
- Conducting research for your content, collecting both quantitative and qualitative information to support content credibility
- Combining creativity and keyword research to generate strategic content ideas and make strategic recommendations
- Collaborating with copy editors, project managers, account managers, strategists, distribution specialists, and a wide variety of client contacts to ensure content meets expectations and deadlines
- Pitching in on other content-related tasks as needed (Things like strategy creation, making decks, reporting on content performance, content distribution, email campaign management, or keyword research.)
- Occasionally acting as a second set of eyes on content created by a colleague
- B.A. in Journalism, Communications, or English, or comparable experience
- At least 2-3 years of content writing experience
- Mastery of the English language
- Excellent digital writing and editing skills
- Close attention to detail, i.e., near-perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Experience writing about marketing, business and/or SaaS companies
- Willingness to writing about technical topics (even some you haven’t worked with before)
- Proven ability to generate creative content ideas and compelling headlines
- Comfort writing about a wide variety of topics, from marketing and , to insurance and cryptocurrency
- Willingness to share writing samples and complete a (paid) test project, if needed
Thank you for subscribing!