About the job
Exponent Partners is expanding our Marketing Department with the addition of a Marketing Manager. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director. This position at Exponent Partners will provide you with the opportunity to support core business functions that are critical to the success of our company.
Exponent Partners is a premium Salesforce.org System Integrator partner as well as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with the Exponent Case Management (ECM) offering. The Marketing Manager’s time will be shared between the two sides of the business, with a 70% focus on the product offering and a 30% focus on the services offering. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of product marketing.
The Marketing Manager will execute the results of an ongoing brand strategy project, developing engaging and relevant content for multi-channel campaigns. Working with the ECM product team, this role will coordinate digital campaigns with the Marketing Automation Manager and manage the company’s presence at various industry events in conjunction with the sales team.
As a virtual company, this full-time position is based remotely out of your home office, with approximately 10% travel (post-pandemic) required for events throughout the calendar year.
- Prioritize 2021 multi-channel marketing plan to manage the programs from plan to execution.
- Refine and develop marketing campaigns specific to target markets and verticals.
- Develop storytelling and thought leadership elevation strategy, seeking industry and public impact through strategic placements and partnerships with online media and influential networks.
- Produce compelling inbound content across multiple channels such as blogs, case studies, white papers, presentation slides and scripts.
- Work with the creative team to develop a wide variety of content assets such as reports, blogs, videos, podcasts, infographics and social content to support the content marketing plan. Manage all aspects of vendor relationships to produce and deploy these assets.
- Produce marketing materials to enable the sales process such as presentations, proposal templates and sell sheets.
- Create and update current marketing collateral and messaging; curating the library of marketing resources to ensure team members are using the latest content.
- Develop and manage a cohesive and comprehensive editorial calendar.
- Ensure internal teams such as Sales and Client Success are enabled to leverage content assets to engage prospects and clients.
- Build and maintain Salesforce campaign reports and dashboards, tracking marketing KPIs and ROI.
- Measure, optimize and report against the plans.
- 3+ years of marketing experience required; B2B software and technology professional services marketing experience preferred.
- Proven experience as a full-stack marketer, capable of wearing multiple hats with knowledge spanning all aspects of digital marketing programs, from creating strategic marketing plans to executing in-person and web-based campaigns, pivoting as needed, while ensuring the best possible ROI.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills; ability to move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details.
- Excellent verbal and copywriting skills; deep understanding of different communication styles and use of communication channels to effectively connect across diverse audiences.
- Ability to foster internal collaboration across departments and positions, and externally with clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success generating demand as well as influenced closed won sales revenue.
- Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Google Ads and WordPress experience ideal.
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment with a commitment to delivering a high-quality work product in a proactive manner.
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) for staff retreats and key marketing events.