A Secure Cloud FTP platform. We’re evolving FTP — supporting open standards, but adding easy web management running on enterprise-grade infrastructure. Create a hosted FTP server in just seconds, with full support for automations, an API for integrations, audit logs for compliance, and unlimited user logins — all for one fixed monthly cost.
About the job
- Generate (and then implement!) ideas for bringing in more customers from our existing channels — Adwords/CPC, Content/SEO, referral links, and more.
- Develop new channels. There are several typical SaaS channels that haven’t historically focused on, such as partner marketing.
- Do a deep dive into our marketing and business metrics to understand where we’re coming up short, and how we can improve things.
- Manage and grow our existing two-person marketing team — you’ll work with a content expert and a design expert from day one.
- Help brainstorm and develop new ideas for written and video content.
- Help maintain and grow our social media profiles, as well as our corporate profiles on sites like Crunchbase.
- Keep tabs on what our competitors are doing to market themselves, and do competitive analysis.
- Create new marketing collateral as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience doing the type of work above.
- An analytical brain. We’re an engineering-driven company and we pay a lot of attention to the numbers.
- Deep understanding of the internet and internet marketing. Bonus points if you have previous experience in SaaS or software marketing, but that’s not required.
- Strong MS Office skills, esp. Excel. Pivot tables should be your friend.
- A willingness to work hard in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed. We need you to tell us what to do, not the other way around.
- Basic HTML knowledge/web development skills not required, but a strong plus.