ENTITY is dedicated to changing the future of education and work. Our magazine (www.EntityMag.com) first launched in 2016 and is one of the fastest-growing women’s media sites in the country. We reach 15 million readers each month across all platforms. This opportunity is an intensive program designed for ambitious women (and men) who want to explore their career options within the media and communications landscape while gaining valuable skills at the same time.
About the job
ENTITY Mag (www.EntityMag.com) is looking for ambitious college students and recent grads interested in pursuing a career in writing, content creation, and digital marketing to join our hybrid (virtual and in-real-life) summer mentorship program in 2022.
Gain the valuable skills needed to get your career started in digital marketing. In our accelerated program, you’ll learn how to apply various tools and techniques to master social media, web analytics, and email marketing campaigns. We can get you ready to sell products, share ideas, and grow businesses in today’s digital age.
This program is real-world work experience combined with training/education and top-notch mentorship. The program is a 11-week remote training experience, exposing you to real work in the media landscape. It culminates in an optional, 5-day, add-on mentorship immersive in Los Angeles that features an opportunity to meet hiring managers at our 150+ employer partners. This network includes companies like UBS, HBO, Tory Burch, and NBC Universal.
During the remote 11-week training, you will work on a variety of projects that include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Writing for the Web
- Paid Media: Facebook and Instagram
- Paid Media: Google AdWords
- Graphic Design (learn Adobe Creative Cloud!)
- Content Strategies for UX Design
- Data and Analytics
- Business Acumen
You will also have access to a one-on-one mentor, as well as the ENTITY Mentor Network, which includes CEOs, thought leaders, executives, and change-makers at the top of their game. Our mentors come from Intel, Edelman, The Hollywood Reporter, Los Angeles magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, PopSugar, Nordstrom, Adobe XD, and more.
- Having a background in business, advertising, entertainment, healthcare, or education is a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Artistic and creative in writing, image, photo, and video creation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and comfortable with understanding metrics
- Highly organized and efficient