Our vision is a world in which every young person has been prepared to achieve their full potential and become meaningful contributors to society. Our platforms, products, content, and perinatal programs will support inspired learning environments for young people, from birth to high school, and continuing on to university and finally career training. Our mission is to leverage technology by putting educational programs in place, thereby widening the field of accessibility to education, and improving the lives of children.
About the job
The Media Buyer is a marketing professional with significant experience in developing, managing, evaluating, optimizing and reporting on custom digital media plans designed to meet established budget and enrollment targets. This position will also be responsible for analysis of social media performance in order to optimize social campaigns, as well as help influence the overall marketing planning approach.
- You will develop, manage, evaluate, optimize and report on custom digital media plans designed to meet established budget and enrollment targets.
- Document each stage of the marketing and recruitment funnel, and analyze data to ensure that conversion rates meet or exceed industry standards.
- Serve as the resident expert on all the latest new channels, technologies, tools, tactics, platforms and trends.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of planning, buying and billing cycles.
- Preparing and presenting media analysis and recommendations for optimization.
- Build frameworks around new project launches for the media channels that you own
- 3+ years of Media Buyer experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software and marketing technologies
- Experience with media-buying, planning and research.
- Passion and history of developing creative media solutions to help us achieve our objectives