Empire Flippers is an INC 500 company and the #1 curated marketplace for buying and selling established and profitable online businesses.
About the job
The Migration Advisor uses various methods for transferring online businesses over from the seller to the buyer and understands the integral parts of each business. The person in this role will deal with problems that arise on the fly and guide our buyers and sellers through the migration process, finding solutions to their unique problems and ensuring customers leave happy with our process.
- Consult with buyers and sellers to answer questions on how we go about transferring their business and provide support throughout the entire migration process.
- Manage multiple migration workflows; determining priorities with multiple migrations as well as assisting our migration specialists when they have concerns and conflicts within each individual migration.
- Renegotiate with both parties when issues arise.
- Ensure businesses are working as is and make sure both parties have fulfilled their needs on each side.
- Assist buyers and sellers who are new and may require more support through the entire process.
- Ensure assets are performing to the level they were sold at, and that they are moved over to the new owner in a successful manner.
- Handle earn-out payments between the same monetization methods; deem and dictate schedules and payouts;
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- You must be a good fit with us culturally;
- You must have a passion for travel, ideally with long periods of previous travel outside your home country;
- You are hungry to learn and fun to work with;
- Experience with some online technical literacy is a plus;
- A background in e-commerce or online business is also helpful;
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom;
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable