Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Victoria, Canada, with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
About the job
We’re currently looking for an energetic self-starter to become our first designated Email Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all email marketing communications, working with our data to ensure consistency across all automation and be comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of successful email communications.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced email marketer. We have grown organically for years and now have over 45,000 customers, 13,000 of which are paid. We are essentially starting with a clean slate for email marketing activities. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Stamped.io right away and be part of a growing marketing team with tons of opportunities.
- Build an email marketing strategy from the ground up, execute that strategy and use data to iterate and improve our communications with our customers.
- Own and organize all email automation across marketing, sales and support.
- Work with our engineering team to pull in and organize customer data into a cohesive framework within Customer.io
- Build consistent 1-1 campaigns for different cohorts to educate our growing list of customers and expand the use of Stamped.io in their stores.
- Own all copy creation and email building through Customer.io.
- Minimum of 3 years leading email marketing efforts for a SaaS business, preferably in the eCommerce space.
- Experience planning, building and iterating on drip sequence, trigger automations and email automation best practices.
- A proven track record of improving conversion rates and expanding customers accounts through email communication.
- Experience with workflow automation best practices, specifically with Customer.io, Zapier and Close.com.
- You have excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS and email coding best practices.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Proficiency with data management and marketing operations best practices, including testing techniques, pulling actionable insights from metrics/analytics and delivering clear reports for management.
Thank you for subscribing!