Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the job
The Marketing Content Manager will help support DreamBox in “up-leveling” its content strategy and deliverables to drive interest among prospects, deliver qualified leads to sales and support current marketing initiatives.
Specifically, the Marketing Content Manager will help with types of content like the following:
- Provide recommendations, improvements and net new ideas for content and marketing strategy by persona (e.g. District Leaders, Administrators, Coaches, Teachers), including both long form and short forms, content pieces as:
- Back to School email campaign
- Back to school checklist for District and Site Administrators
- Dreambox Top 10 Reasons Why for Educators
- EdTech Funding Cheat Sheet
- Summer Checklist for Teachers and Parents (also Summer Slide communication)
- Spanish Campaign including “6 strategies” whitepaper review
- Charter School campaign and content
- Title I campaign and content
- Title IV campaign and content
- Quarterly promotion offer copy
- Grants Guide 2021
- 2021 How to Successfully Pilot EdTech Guide review
This contract will last approximately 6+ months with the potential to convert to FTE in the future.
- Work across teams to gather accurate information and develop copy (Product, Curriculum, Professional Development, Client Experience, etc.)
- Create new resources to support current customers, both educators and parents to ultimately increase usage and drive renewals
- Support on Professional Development upsell campaign
- Support on Nurture email campaign
- Support DreamBox Nation— help write content and challenges, and engage with educators through posting
- Project manage work with a design agency and copy editor as needed
- Contribute to writing monthly customer newsletters: Educator Edition and Parent Edition
- Provide insights to trends in education and support Marketing team initiatives as needed
- Reporting to: Sr. Director of Marketing
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- You are a self-starter; You are detailed oriented and organized
- You love writing for Educators, from C-Suite to Teacher to Principals
- You are able to take direction and run with it