About the job
Could you be a good fit? We’re looking for the best, highly skilled Digital Media Strategist to join the team of our exceptional client in Portsmouth, NH for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This role can be remote.
- You will manage a portfolio in order to create and implement online media campaigns to maximize return-on-advertising spend for clients
- You will be responsible for researching, developing strategy, creating digital media plans, identifying target audiences, and suggesting budgets and media channels
- You will draft ad copy, initiate campaign set-up and workflow for tracking tags, run creative development, and guarantee that all new & renewal campaigns launch and quality SLAs are met
- You will work with the Ad Operations team and directly with clients
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, or a related subject
- Have 2+ years of experience with online digital media/advertising in a client-facing role
- Have experience with Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, and Programmatic or Email Marketing
- Have experience with Google Ads & Google Analytics and/or Facebook Ads & Facebook Business Manager
- Have experience working in the hospitality industry (preferred)
- Are able to analyze data trends and other numeric data effectively (i.e. ROA, margins, KPIs)
- Are skilled at using various MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Thank you for subscribing!