Stylus is a trends intelligence service. We equip the most forward-thinking brands and agencies with the creative-commercial insights they need to make transformative business decisions. How? By identifying, analysing and decoding the most important global trends and consumer shifts from 20 industries.
About the job
Stylus is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our digital marketing efforts. The individual will be responsible for creating a multi-channel digital marketing strategy that encompasses SEO, Paid Media, landing page management, and CRO across all Stylus marketing websites and landing pages. The candidate will be focussed on setting clear and demonstrable measurement indicators and continual optimisation to exceed targets. They will also manage external and internal providers and stakeholders to deliver technical and specialised digital deliverables – such as paid media and engineering in line with the top-level marketing strategy and in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Acquisition and Head of Conversion.
- Develop digital marketing strategy to deliver performance improvements across a range of digital channels aligned with the wider marketing plan.
- Carry out SEO analysis and undertake performance actions to improve organic site performance across all Stylus websites.
- Set paid media performance targets and manage external paid media support.
- Coordinate website strategy and work with both internal and external designers and digital team to coordinate and delivery website redesign and launches.
- Undertake website analysis on marketing websites and logged in website to improve CRO and customer engagement levels.
- Provide support with CMS management and content upload to marketing team
- Support wider marketing team to ensure appropriate tracking and reporting is in place to collate, analyse and interpret relevant KPI data
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to optimise Stylus social channels
- Degree-level qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Technical experience in SEO tracking and optimisation.
- Knowledge of paid media techniques and channels.
- Strong project management and planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once.
- Experience with digital marketing software and systems – such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, LinkedIn Ads, SEM Rush, AHRefs, BuzzSumo, and alike.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing techniques – such as Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, and Paid Media.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients.
- Understanding of data analytics and tracking.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.