The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the job
As the Social & Media Content Manager you will be part of the Content Team whose mission is to become the top global content team in the industry and position Demandbase as an innovation leader in the B2B Sales/Marketing software vertical.
- At least 4 years of experience in content writing, marketing, copywriting, or a similar role in B2B marketing, technology, in the software industry
- 2+ years of experience managing at least one full-time employee
- Strong ability to simplify complex topics with proven track record creating great content in a visual, compelling and creative way for B2B brands
- Creative, entrepreneurial vision
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment that generates original, compelling content
- Real world experience and expertise in all social platforms.
- Excellent communications skills
- Design experience preferred
- Interest in learning about the Demandbase strategy and its technologies and application
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Graphics creation and video editing a skills a plus
- Professional experience in social media
- Experience of working with senior management
- Blog writing experience
- Video storytelling and corporate messaging experience
- Writing, editing, and producing content for use on social media and beyond
- Manage and coordinate all social asset creation and distribution
- Day to day execution and quality control and best practices for social platforms that are managed by the Content Team.
- Ideate on new ways to tell stories on social
- Take the lead on assigned video production and writing projects