Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality and food service companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, at www.DelawareNorth.com.
About the job
Delaware North is hiring for a PPC/SEO Specialist t to join the team based out of our global headquarters in Buffalo, New York. The PPC/SEO Specialist will directly manage paid efforts via various channels such as search and social, and local search marketing efforts for several properties across the Delaware North business. You will collaborate with our Digital Marketing teams, with Brand Managers, Operational Managers, and Marketing Executives to coordinate search marketing efforts with property initiatives and broader marketing strategies. The successful candidate can work 100% remote.
- Define annual search marketing strategy across Delaware North locations to support key business goals.
- Directly responsible for driving traffic, conversions, and ROI for digital acquisition channels, including paid search, display, remarketing, and organic.
- Track, analyze, and report website analytics across all search disciplines, identifying relevant insights and recommendations.
- Create, execute, manage, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns for multiple websites, with the potential to manage travel endemic campaigns on Google Hotel Ads and Expedia.
- Lead budget planning recommendations and management.
- Audit organic rankings and implement SEO tactics to help drive SEO strategy.
- Help define and lead a cross-channel app strategy and campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads and Apple Search Ads.
- Minimum of 3-5years of digital marketing experience, including SEO, SEM, and content creation.
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, and professional Facebook certifications preferred.
- Good experience with CMS platforms, Sitecore knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understanding of HTML