Our mission at Customer.io is to power automated communication that people like to receive. Today over 3,100 internet businesses use Customer.io to manage, send, and track performance of email, SMS, and push notifications. Unlike typical marketing platforms, Customer.io helps businesses increase relevance by using behavioral data: what people do or don’t do when logged in to a web or mobile app.
About the job
Hi, I’m Alex, Director of Marketing at Customer.io.
I’m looking for a creative and collaborative Paid Media Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will own our paid media strategy and execution across channels. You will be responsible for managing campaigns on various ad platforms, generating quality leads and optimizing for closed deals. You will play a key role in our company’s growth initiatives, both increasing our brand awareness and increasing bottom-line revenue.
- Help develop B2B paid marketing at Customer.io, leading channel testing and experimentation, and arriving at a playbook that’s consistently fueling the pipeline
- Acquire new business customers by building and scaling channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Native, Display, and Offline
- Provide regular insight into campaign performance and give recommendations on how to increase efficiency then execute against those recommendations
- Partner with brand designers to build out creative assets, and regularly refresh based on performance
- Effectively communicate results and learnings within the broader marketing team and across various stakeholders
- An up-and-coming mid-level marketer with relevant experience: experience in demand generation, paid media, brand marketing. B2B and/or SaaS experience a plus!
- Multidisciplinary: Strong performer across data analysis, technical implementation and project management in service of effective campaigns.
- Consumer-centric: Thoughtful operations expert who can view their work through the lens of different audiences to optimize for business outcomes.