As automation and collaboration shape the future of work, Cube’s mission is to empower Finance teams to become the key strategic value-drivers of the organization. Armed with faster, smarter insights, Finance teams will actively influence the key decisions that propel the business forward. Cube is the simplest FP&A platform on the planet that empowers Finance teams to deliver faster, more strategic insights that drive the business forward. Built by Finance for Finance, Cube streamlines manual data transformation, reduces errors, and improves collaboration. Think Enterprise FP&A meets the flexibility of your spreadsheet. Best part is you can go live in just days, not months.
About the job
Cube is hiring our first Content Marketing Manager! Our team is currently made up of 30+ dedicated and passionate individuals located throughout the US and Canada. We are a remote company, but may open an office in NYC later this year, and in future cities as the team continues to grow. It’s not required that you be at an office, so we’re looking for folks who are excited to communicate and collaborate across time zones.
Our Content Marketing Manager role is a great opportunity to join a small team and make a big impact in how we engage with our community and set a new brand standard in FP&A software. Cube is growing fast, and we believe that fresh, innovative content is at the heart of that growth (in addition to our amazing product!). We’re so excited about this role because you’ll be an instrumental part of the entire content creation lifecycle. You’ll use your creative ideas and unique voice to show the Finance world a better, smarter way to work. You’ll partner closely with our Customer Success, Sales, and Product Teams; you’ll report to our Director of Demand Generation.
- Take ownership of our marketing blog and related content
- Create and implement a strategy for Social content
- Support Sales Enablement and other Go-to-Market efforts with high-impact content & messaging
- You’ll partner with the Director of Demand Generation to build a fresh content strategy & calendar
- You’ll execute on that strategy, producing high-impact content from start to finish
- You’ll project manage the day-to-day of all of the above, making sure work is progressing on schedule, proactively addressing issues, risks, and blockers
- You’ll have lots of questions and that’s great! You’ll regularly ask for help when you need it because great marketing doesn’t happen alone
- You love to write. You love to use words and images to persuade audiences. You’re always thinking about new trends and best-practices in SaaS-based content marketing, and bring those fresh ideas to work everyday
- You’re not afraid to try something new (concept, message, asset, etc)
- You understand that great content creation is an iterative & collaborative process
- You’re passionate about content marketing. This is your chosen domain and you love being immersed in the detail. People who know you well would call you creative, resourceful, and collaborative–all things essential to a remote-friendly startup!
- You bring fresh new ideas to the table without being asked or told
- You’re proactive, self-sufficient, and scrappy. You’re not just an order taker. You don’t wait for the content idea to be dictated to you. You create new ideas and concepts and bring them forward
- You’re nimble. You can take feedback in stride and quickly turn around another iteration
- You’re confident using tools like MS Office, Google Suite, Figma, WordPress, Hubspot, Salesfroce, Linkedin, Twitter