Crossmedia is a future-built agency, one that focuses on solving problems. We are a super-charged, 100% transparent, highly analytical, totally integrated, creative media agency. And, we like to have fun.
About the job
We’re looking for a bright cross-channel Media Supervisor to manage the day-to-day responsibilities for various clients. The job covers media planning and buying from A to Z – target analysis, plan development, client management, media partner negotiations, program execution & optimization and champions integration and strategy. This role requires a deep digital experience in planning and execution of digital campaigns.
You’re truly passionate about advertising, have strong analytical, presentation and multi-tasking skills. You’re diligent, resourceful and actually like coming up with solutions to the impossible. And, you should be comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment where the structure is loose, the only limitations are your own.
- 4+ years of experience in media. Understands the media landscape and how it’s evolving.
- Strong client service and relationship building skills
- Deep digital planning/buying experience
- Experience working with data and analytics team, analyzing campaign performance, building insights, etc..
- Familiarity with syndicated consumer research surveys (MRI, Simmons, YouGov, etc.)
- Highly effective project manager: You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking agility
- Strong listening skills: believes good thinking can come from anyone and any place; is a team player willing to compromise their point of view in support of others. This person WILL BE part of a highly successful integrated cross-discipline team