Credit Repair Cloud is the world’s first cloud-based credit repair software and CRM that powers the credit repair industry. Credit Repair Cloud has thousands of business users in over 3000 cities. It’s used by mortgage brokers, realtors, Attorneys and CPA to increase client’s credit scores or for entrepreneurs wanting to start a credit repair business. Credit Repair Cloud is an all-in-one business solution designed to launch, manage, grow a successful recurring-revenue scalable business.
About the job
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and execution of the organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. The position will help track conversion data and determine where adjustments need to be made in the campaigns to ensure we are always utilizing the most effective marketing efforts and are optimizing our campaigns.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Coordinate logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives.
- Drive marketing projects forward.
- Review the copy for marketing platforms to ensure it is on-brand.
- Constantly monitor and review our marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and suggest adjustments as necessary.
- Promote conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc.
- Ensure we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Oversee implementation of marketing strategies across all platforms.
- Oversee all direct marketing campaigns.
- Create tracking, monitoring, and reporting for the source of all leads.
- Assist in creating and documenting marketing department processes.
- Consistently review and provide suggestions to optimize all campaigns and strategies.
- 3+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- Ability to lead and direct people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Data-driven and outcome-based.
- Experience with effective ab testing.
- Proven track record of successful campaigns.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc).
- Basic SEO (advanced SEO strategies are highly desirable).
- Experience using or managing Facebook, Google, and YouTube Ads.
- Knowledge of Clickfunnels platform & marketing strategies.
- Experience with direct response marketing strategies.
- Agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.