At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process.
Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS Software that powers over 6,000 credit repair companies. We are the category king in our industry, and our software users have helped over a million consumers to clean their credit, by improving 4ML credit report items and collecting for them over $100ML+ in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run, and grow profitable credit repair businesses and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup. Today we are a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000) company, winners of multiple ClickFunnel’s 2 Comma Club Awards and 2CCX $10M awards, with over 80 team members around the globe, a growing movement of credit heroes and products that our industry loves.
About the job
We are looking for a marketing leader, with a proven track record of executing winning campaigns.
Be responsible for leading the development and execution of the organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. This is a strategic position and requires the ability to foresee our marketing needs in the future at a high level and also the ability to implement and project manage. This position will be responsible for overseeing lead generation, lead nurture, conversion and upsell.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Culture Code.
- Oversee the marketing department, which includes our Customer Experience team, marketing agencies, etc.
- Work with our VPO to develop our marketing department processes and growth.
- Plan, execute and oversee the implementation of a marketing strategy for new and existing products or services.
- Manage our ad agency and strategize improvements.
- Strategize with our Head of Brand, VP of Innovation and Growth, and our CEO.
- Create and oversee our social media marketing strategy and department.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Own our website, landing pages, funnels and optimize them regularly.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and ROI and make adjustments.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Stay updated on new marketing methodologies and promote internal conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking methods, shifts in marketing trends, etc.
- 6+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- As we have so far modeled Clickfunnels closely, a plus if you understand Clickfunnel’s marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are assertive, with excellent project management skills. You have the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- You are a flexible and resourceful problem solver and tackle any kind of setback and obstacle.
- You have excellent research skills to analyze our current process, understand our products and our customers, and create marketing campaigns that are based on numbers and facts.
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “cloudy” somewhere in your video).
- Be able to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and be present for the team.
- You welcome change and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with a technology / SaaS startup is a big plus.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.
Thank you for subscribing!