Credit Repair Cloud is the world’s first cloud-based credit repair software and CRM that powers the credit repair industry. Credit Repair Cloud has thousands of business users in over 3000 cities. It’s used by mortgage brokers, realtors, Attorneys and CPA to increase client’s credit scores or for entrepreneurs wanting to start a credit repair business. Credit Repair Cloud is an all-in-one business solution designed to launch, manage, grow a successful recurring-revenue scalable business.
About the job
Be responsible for leading the development and execution of the organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
This is a strategic position and requires the ability to foresee our marketing needs in the future at a high level and also the ability to implement and project manage.
You will also shape and drive Credit Repair Cloud’s forward-facing content.
Deliver effective campaigns to drive lead generation, lead nurture, conversion, retention, upsell, and brand awareness while working closely with the Marketing Department.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Work closely with writers and designers on engaging content across digital, social, video, and internal/external brand communications.
- Find creative ways to take existing content and transform it into educational and inspiring stories, adding value to our audience of entrepreneurs.
- Create connected stories across the Credit Repair Cloud brand.
- Lead a content team to produce content that drives full-funnel acquisition campaigns, inclusive of video demos, guides, lead magnets, and more.
- Develop the editorial content calendar based on key industry and vertical trends, customer journey, and company initiatives.
- Efficiently manage the volume and quality of content we publish.
- Effectively understand how to leverage email, SMS, Messenger, and more as additional amplification tools of the content being created.
- Experience with digital analytics and critical metrics.
- Bonus if you have SEO agency experience or experience in a SaaS environment.
- Have a passion for new, creative ideas and clear, compelling marketing narratives.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of how to accelerate different channels (including blogs, social media, Youtube, etc.) and the importance of keywords and ranking.
- Deep understanding of successful organic, video, voice, and local search strategies for various search engines.
- Highly motivated with the ability to influence outcomes in a fluid, fast-paced, environment, while understanding the balance of operational possibilities, customer utility, and best practice across all key content channels.
- Self-starter – ability to execute and implement change.
- Passion – for Credit Repair Cloud’s mission.
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling work being done.
- Goal-oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives.
- Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing.
- High bar for creative excellence.
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff.