When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message-ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel. Leading brands such as Revolve, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We’re building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
About the job
The Social Media Manager will use best-in-class B2B expertise to drive transformational change for our organization. This person will focus on developing social strategy for B2B initiatives, and executing against that strategy through intelligent and engaging content that brings the Cordial brand and content to life across social platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and resonates with our target audiences. This is a high-growth role on an experienced marketing team. This position is remote within the United States and will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing.
- Work with Marketing leadership on the development of strategy, planning, and execution of social media content across primary social sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Create and manage the social media editorial calendar and creating action plans
- Execute social strategy across the org, contributing to PR, corporate communications (client, partner, internal), product, and content initiatives more broadly
- Ensure and uphold brand consistency in posts through visuals, tone, and voice and partner with the brand and creative team to create engaging visuals
- Identify new approaches for bringing our brand to life across social channels and optimize engagement
- Spark two-way engagement on social media, as well as relevant communities and forums, creating a dialogue and eliciting thoughts
- Support paid social efforts in collaboration with our Performance Marketing team
- Drive social media engagement at internal and external events, in collaboration with the Field Marketing team
- Help drive organizational change in how we ‘do’ social media – focused on scalable opportunities for growth
- Monitor performance, analyzing and reporting social media KPIs on an ongoing basis, sharing successes and identifying in real time new opportunities
- Stay creative and up to date on latest technology, social products or opportunities, and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field (preferred)
- 5+ years social media marketing, content marketing, or other relevant experience (required)
- 1-2 years experience creating and deploying engaging content that delights audiences in B2B sector
- Proven experience with all of our business-critical social platforms, with in-depth knowledge of best practices on each and a deep understanding of how different social platforms can be used to drive engagement
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Experience in tracking, analyzing and reporting on campaign metrics, with an eye toward improving efficiencies and meeting KPIs
- Proficiency using social engagement tools such as Bambu, GaggleAMP, Sprout Social, or Hootsuite
- High energy, creative thinker with the ability to balance idea generation with execution and analytics
- Strong project management and organizational skills, balancing project and business priorities with ease