About the job
Chargebee is a series-F funded subscription management platform that’s making a difference in the fast-growing SaaS and subscription space. We are currently at the cusp of super hyper-growth and looking to add people to the marketing team that’s on the frontline to facilitate this growth.
Organic growth marketer role will be part of the demand and pipeline marketing team and will be primarily focusing on driving organic inbound growth.
- Devise content roadmap and plan for the middle and bottom of the organic funnel
- Keyword and topical research to enable discovery of the brand and problem to Scale-up and Grow segments.
- Perform content gap analysis against competitors to identify potential areas of growth in specific segments and geographies.
- Research and establish processes for new initiatives in aiding organic growth – International SEO, Video SEO.
- Research and layout organic strategy for new industry verticals – E-learning, OTT, IoT.etc
- Prior, however brief, experience with SEO/Content