Built for both IT professionals and business users, Celigo is the next-generation integration platform (iPaaS) that easily connects and automates processes across thousands of applications. Our platform allows users to quickly build, manage, and handoff complex integrations at scale, requiring fewer IT resources and lowering the total cost of ownership.
About the job
Celigo is on a mission to transform our global brand and own our category. We are building a marketing team of exceptional teammates who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help Celigo realize its enormous potential. We are looking to add a seasoned marketing communications leader who can develop category, corporate, solution and product narratives by telling new stories with fresh angles and evidence.
If you’re someone who obsesses over what makes a brand great and a category winner, then we need you. If you can elevate our communication strategies and campaigns across PR/AR, social/digital media, content marketing, internal and external communications, as well as innovative, non-traditional channels, then we need you.
- Lead the charge on our message evolution, helping define and communicate the company’s brand and value proposition. Develop corporate messaging that resonates with our prospects, customers, partners, and employees.
- Develop and execute PR and Social Media strategies with quantifiable metrics. Drive brand awareness through PR, social media, and brand campaigns.
- Manage external PR Agency partners, and guide the day-to-day activities of external PR agencies to drive relevant and timely coverage for the company.
- Drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the Celigo brand through brand building activities, events, campaigns, and other programs
- Build and maintain consistent Analyst relationships
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to consistently identify stories and media opportunities and translate them into positive coverage and social media content.
- Partner with product marketing and growth marketing teams to help drive communications initiatives across different channels – newsletters, case studies, website, events, and more.
- Own content marketing and thought leadership initiatives in the form of the blog, podcasts, earned and paid media, and more.
- Write and edit press releases, contributed articles, speaking abstracts, and other materials, as needed.
- Generate strategic ideas and opportunities beyond traditional public relations and social campaigns.
- Provide ongoing reporting against KPIs and awareness and engagement goals
- Take initiative and be action-oriented in a rapidly evolving space.
- 4+ years of communications experience in a leadership position at a high tech company or an agency
- Enterprise SaaS experience a plus
- Expertise in building and developing a communication strategy, management, and messaging
- Experience creating and using strong media and key influencer relationships to drive results
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Able to align key stakeholders on decisions, working collaboratively across teams
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-based decision-making, including a deep understanding of key metrics, used to measure brand growth
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills