At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
About the job
Catch Co. is looking for a motivated and capable SEO Growth Specialist to spearhead a broad range of digital initiatives designed to take our marketing efforts to the next level. As we experience rapid growth and increased complexity as a company, we need to in-house critical functions (like SEO), implement more rigorous measurement and testing capabilities, continuously optimize our existing activities, and more efficiently coordinate our efforts across channels / teams.
- Bring our search engine optimization (SEO) efforts in-house; specifically, develop a robust SEO strategy, manage day-to-day execution, and continuously optimize over time to maximize KPI results.
- Conduct keyword and competitive research; optimize websites to increase rankings, inbound links, and organic traffic.
- Coordinate and help execute a range of cross-channel marketing activities, including but not limited to affiliate, paid social, email and other performance marketing.
- Build out a robust measurement and reporting infrastructure for all marketing activities. Share those results with stakeholders and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop and execute a rigorous and ongoing test-and-learn effort (example: randomized control trials in performance marketing)
- 2+ years of end-to-end SEO experience, including knowledge of relevant vendors, platforms, processes and strategies.
- Experience developing content strategy to improve SEO.
- 1+ years of direct experience with top channel platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads).
- Experience managing marketing measurement and reporting efforts. A strong understanding of the underlying objectives, metrics, platforms, systems and analytical techniques is required.
- Strong functional understanding of various test-and-learn methodologies (e.g., A/B testing) and their application to marketing efforts.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Exposure to statistics and HTML/CSS is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, other advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.