Slite offers a new way of working to keep remote, flexible teams on the same page, no matter where they are located, so they can collaborate with clarity across time and space
About the job
Catch Co. is looking for an experienced and hungry Director of Performance Marketing to accelerate our momentum across various business lines (including ecommerce, Club, and subscription offerings). This person will drive company growth through a rigorous and data-driven approach to paid marketing and will also own SEO and a range of marketing optimization activities. Based on our company’s stage of growth, this role is a unique mix of hands-on execution and strategic leadership in collaboration with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Own end-to-end strategy and hands-on, in-platform execution across paid social, search, CTV / video, affiliate, display, podcast, and acquisition-focused linear TV advertising.
- Maximize customers acquired while optimizing spend across channels and continuously running robust tests to control customer acquisition costs.
- Work with internal Creative and Brand/Product teams along with external agency resources to develop relevant marketing assets.
- Partner with business GMs and finance to refine budgets, track results, and optimize activities (including conversion maximization).
- Work with Creative team to generate and optimize landing pages.
- Monitor new industry trends and run scrappy pilots to test new channels and platforms.
- Act as the internal performance marketing SME and unite various cross-functional peers behind our strategy and roadmap.
- Evaluate go-forward resourcing models spanning dedicated internal headcount and agency partners.
- Collaborate with our internal Insights, Data, and Tech teams to build out a best-in-class analytics infrastructure and tech stack to support this mandate.
- Own in-house SEO which until recently has been handled by an external agency.
- 7+ years of performance marketing experience (including direct hands-on, in-platform execution experience), ideally in a retail and/or direct-to-consumer environment.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Deep experience with in-platform tools (e.g., Google, FB), vendor offerings, and a range of relevant data analytics and modeling domains (including attribution and budget allocation).
- 2+ years of SEO experience.