CareAcademy provides evidence-based online classes for non-medical professional and family caregivers. We pride ourselves and our high touch coaching and on excellent customer service.
About the job
CareAcademy is looking for an established content marketing manager to join the growing marketing team. The Senior Content Marketing Manager will be the steward of the CareAcademy story. You will work to define the company’s brand voice and tone and develop a world-class content strategy designed to spread the word about CareAcademy across all channels and create engagement with our key Home Care Agency demographic. You will establish the company and key members of its leadership team as thought leaders in the home care industry and the broader healthcare continuum.
The ideal candidate is a passionate writer with a proven ability to develop a strategic editorial platform that supports the broader growth initiatives of the company. You understand how to develop content that engages prospects, nurtures them through their buyer’s journey, and converts them into customer advocates. You have a clear sense of how to measure the impact of the content platform and efficiently deliver growth.
As part of a truly cross-functional team, you will be a key player at a fast-growing company where your ideas actually matter. You will manage a network of external resources to force-multiply your efforts. The role is based in Boston though remote candidates will be considered.
- Develop and execute a world-class content strategy that establishes CareAcademy as industry leaders, and drives engagement with the company’s core buyers
- Collaborate with SVP of Marketing to develop the messaging and positioning platform, and build content that delivers those story points
- Build and execute a strategic editorial calendar that optimizes content delivery
- Increase inbound web traffic and blog readership by producing the kind of content that ranks and converts
- Create a network of influencers across the home care community that contributes to company thought leadership and increase readership and brand awareness
- Manage outreach and PR activities, including guest blogging, bylines, and arranging interviews for senior leadership
- Monitor industry developments and infuse ongoing content to reflect key trends in the industry
- Collaborate with content creators focused on customer marketing, sales enablement, and customer success
- Develop a standout Social Media strategy that propels engagement with CareAcademy amongst our core agency buyers
- You are an amazing writer, with a great portfolio showcasing a wide range of content from blog posts, to web content, eBooks, infographics, articles, etc.
- You have 5+ years of experience in content marketing and social media, with experience developing a network of writers and bloggers and managing a budget, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You have high creativity coupled with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a rapidly growing, evolving start-up environment
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing Communications, English, or other related subjects