C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. We are currently hiring for a Paid Social Media Strategist: REMOTE as we look to expand our team and support our growing roster of local and national clients.
About the job
We’re looking for a cutting-edge Paid Social Media expert with a specialization in buying and planning social advertising at C-4 Analytics. What would you be getting yourself into?
This Paid Social opening is reserved for candidates who can lead the success of our clients’ ad campaigns. We want savvy and innovative media buyers who produce ‘thumb-stopping’ ads and high-ROI campaigns, along with building display campaigns, search campaigns, and other ad types. The ideal candidate will show experience beyond boosting posts. Your resume is full of data and real business results. You pride yourself in understanding ROI in a world where some ad agencies still talk about ‘likes, comments, and shares’ and clients know that getting clicks doesn’t necessarily mean getting sales. You are well-versed in all the complexities of Facebook Business Manager. Finally, you are hungry for the chance to change and adapt in a field that is constantly in flux.
If you can easily navigate the increasingly complicated world of paid media and client media budgets, then we’ll do our best to teach you about the wide array of online marketing services we offer our clients.
- Specific day-to-day activities involve building, optimizing, and pacing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
- Develop initiatives that encourage greater traffic and business results (leads, sales, conversions)
- Engage in enterprise-wide strategic leadership, coordination, and execution oversight of paid social initiatives across our clients
- Monitor, track, and analyze all client paid social campaigns
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities, forecasting media budgets, and ROAS
- Develop reports and processes for making the team more efficient and effective
- Be the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ when discussing Paid Social with clients
- 2+ years of experience in a role where paid social advertising creation and management was a core job responsibility.
- Hands-on, extensive experience in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience managing budget behind paid social campaigns
- Understanding of all Facebook and Instagram campaign objectives, ad types, creative formats, and audience targeting is required. Knowledge of other features like the Facebook Pixel, Custom Audiences, reporting, etc. is also needed.
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Business, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and always changing environment
- Plan, implement, manage, measure, and report on all paid media marketing efforts across a variety of channels
- Operate as a self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities