BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our No Code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
About the job
In this role, you will be jointly working with three teams: Growth/Performance Marketing, Content Team (Writers and Digital Assets), Website Developers.
Success: Your goal is to increase our organic leads and define processes for sustainable action.
Ownership: You will be responsible for website traffic, onpage strategy and website conversion.
As an SEO Manager you will
- Own our ranking for all relevant searches.
- Champion SEO in the company. You will ensure SEO is baked into our process of content creation.
- Establish a single source of truth keyword list for the entire marketing team to align to, and use as informative guideposts through which to drive our SEM and content strategy.
- Be the advisor to the content team informing them of where there are content gaps that need to be filled, what keywords to optimize for and how to optimize their content for better search results.
- Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
As an owner of our Website and organic channels you will
- Build and direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Set up processes and channels for optimized conversion.
- Assist the growth marketing team in planning and building conversion channels.
- Generate reports and present results and suggestions on a regular basis.
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Experience working with content marketers and providing guidance to them about search.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Google Search Console, SEMRush, AHREFS, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and publishing platforms (e.g. WordPress).
- Metric-driven approach at work.