Broadlume is the world’s largest provider of digital technology to the flooring industry. With its family of companies — FloorForce, Creating Your Space, Bridgeway Interactive, and FlooringStores — Broadlume is redefining the way flooring is bought and sold.
About the job
At Broadlume, we strive for successful outcomes for our clients and consistently find ways to be even more effective in our performance. While we have a fun and collaborative culture, we’re also committed to the work we do.
A Paid Media Associate will be responsible for launching and assisting with measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.You will collaborate closely with Account Managers to ensure a successful and positive client relationship is achieved. You’ll be responsible for solving problems and synthesizing data, and continually learning new ways to help hundreds of small businesses market smarter.
- Launch and optimize digital campaigns (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads) at scale from start to end, inclusive but not limited to campaign scoping creative input, and campaign implementation
- Work closely with manager to perform daily bid, budget, and creative optimizations to meet aggressive growth targets across all clients and retailers
- Assist with creating cross-functional reports on growth KPIs (CPAs, ROAS, etc.) and track performance to goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze and translate quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance
- Join client calls when needed to provide additional support to client-facing account managers
- You have a passion for and have 1-3 years experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/ PPC (Pay Per Click) (E.g. Google) or developing social ad strategies (E.g. Facebook).
- You have experience managing 80-100 ad accounts (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- You are a ‘go-getter’! You are results-oriented and consistently make contributions that exceed expectations.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- You are independent and self-directed with strong time management skills
- You have the ability to process and understand data sets at scale and clearly articulate campaign status to management
- You are eager to learn and stay on top of current marketing trend