Bridge Partners works with some of the world’s largest and most innovative tech, telco, and SaaS companies to unlock billions in revenue. We know sales, marketing, and channel deeply, inside and out. Some organizations specialize in strategy, others in execution. We bridge the gaps between management consulting, marketing agencies, and point solution providers. We make the strategy work, and we make the work work. Founded in Seattle in 2007, Bridge Partners has been recognized as a growth leader and as an employer of choice for top industry talent, subject matter expertise, and professionals at every stage of their career. We attract leaders. Every one of us shares a passion and a practical enthusiasm for fresh possibilities—for relentlessly finding new ways to grow revenue, activate channels, accelerate pipelines, and create value.
About the job
At Bridge Partners, we’re growth leaders and execution experts. We deliver world class marketing solutions and project leadership services to help our customers transform and grow. We are committed to creating opportunity for our people and driving impact for our customers. We are trusted advisors to our clients, their customers, and their partners; we work with established global companies and high growth technology, telco, and digital industry leaders from our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
This role is remote and can be located in any US state. Some key meetings and occasional team mixers/other fun and informative virtual events will be based on Pacific time (PST) so willingness and capability to conduct a portion of your work in this time zone is required.
Curate research on products and services compiled by a small team of analysts
· Distill data into relevant market trends; guide research efforts and re-direct as needed
· Edit as needed and make final decisions around the most insightful data to present to sales and marketing teams
· Ensure a professional written presentation and on-time delivery to clients
· Product marketing background with deep expertise in the cloud and tech industry
· Experience in understanding and distilling marketplace trends
· Capability and experience in coaching/mentoring small teams on effective market research techniques
· Able to consume and sift through large volumes of content / data, industry research, news and events and translate into actionable insights and clear observations
· Excellent communicator and ability to organize thoughts in a meaningful and compelling fashion
· Highly organized, agile, and adapt at working in a fast-paced organization
· Relevant education and/or certifications