About the job
We are an industry leading personal development and coaching company whose mission is to inspire, instruct and ignite people to create and live a life they love. And you have the opportunity to join our dynamic, heart-centered, and mission-driven team as the Affiliate/JV Manager.
As our Affiliate/JV Manager, you are responsible for seeking out, developing and cultivating Affiliate/JV partnerships that grow our leadership position in the industry, increase the volume and frequency of qualified traffic to our offers, provide our community with high value offers and exceed our Affiliate/JV revenue goals.
- Develop New Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Seek and develop opportunities for new Affiliate/JV partnerships that are aligned with our brand and will increase our reach, qualified traffic and revenue.
- Cultivate Existing Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Deepen relationships with our existing Affiliate/JV partners creating clear communication, greater mutual support and increased opportunities to promote each other.
- Maximize Affiliate Participation & Performance In BTI Promotions: Recruit partners to participate fully in our planned promotions and evergreen campaigns. Ensure participation takes advantage of funnel to produce optimal opt-ins, revenue and EPCs.
- Optimize ‘Outbound’ Affiliate Promotions: Plan monthly promotions for our Affiliate/JV partner offers. Provide our community with high value transformative content while maximizing EPR and meeting/exceeding reciprocation goals.
- Manage Speaking Opportunities: Secure high value speaking opportunities with large, aligned audiences and strong promotional opportunities for our faculty. Ensure each opportunity provides strong returns on faculty time invested.
- 3+ years’ experience in Affiliate/JV Management (similar experience in developing business relationships, creating win-win solutions and closing deals will be considered)
- Successful track record working in, or with, direct-response marketing teams
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Experience with affiliate tracking setup and attribution (not required, a plus)
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues in affiliate tracking scripts and conversion pixels (not required, a plus)
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely
- Asana Task Management System (or similar).
- Google Apps – Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools – Google Meet, Skype, Zoom