- Establish positioning and messaging for BookNook’s product and services portfolio in collaboration with colleagues in Product, Sales and Customer Success.
- Develop a marketing strategy and execution plan aligned to sales goals and product roadmap, establishing milestones and success metrics
- Expand the current marketing team to address specialized aspects such as digital marketing, product marketing, public relations, field marketing and events management.
- Grow a robust brand marketing and lead generation engine to drive SaaS and services revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Revenue Operations teams to evolve and improve the CRM, marketing automation, and lead scoring systems.
- Evolve BookNook’s web presence to reflect an evolving product portfolio and incorporate digital marketing best practices.
- Manage the growth and evolution of the BookNook brand as new products and services are brought to market.
- Have successfully scaled the sales-marketing value chain (lead generation/ scoring/nurturing) from top-of-funnel through to sales-accepted and closed-won.
- Have successfully built and evolved a Marketing team through stages of significant company growth
- Have at least 10 years of management experience leading teams across multiple marketing functions, including at least three years of leadership experience in K-12 ed-tech companies.
- Thrive in high-growth environments and can balance long-term goals with dynamic, short-term objectives.
- Possess outstanding writing, speaking, listening, and collaboration skills.
- Thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives
- Keen interest in working in a mission-based company with a dual bottom line, both being financially successful and also helping students overcome educational obstacles
- Committed to fostering an inclusive, supportive work environment that strives to give everyone a sense of belonging and purpose
- Exceptional references from colleagues, supervisors, and direct reports
Thank you for subscribing!