Love them like family, feed them like family. Everything at Blue Buffalo starts with this simple idea.
We think of our dogs and cats as family members, so we believe their food should be natural and healthy. In fact, this was the sole reason for starting the Blue Buffalo Company. When the beloved Bishop family dog, Blue, faced a variety of health issues, Bill and his two sons set out to create a pet food that was made with only the highest quality natural ingredientsthe kind of things a family member deserves. Ten years later we have, in many ways, accomplished what we set out to dohelp our dogs and cats live happy, healthy lives. And we’re only getting started!
Feeding healthy ingredients isn’t just a trend for us. It’s our history. Since we started in 2003, we’ve always used high-quality natural ingredients with real meat first. Never any corn, wheat or soy. And no poultry by-product meals. It’s been that way since day one for every product we’ve ever created. And it always will be.
Mission: Our vision is to feed all pets the natural BLUE way as the undisputed leader in wholesome, natural pet food.
About the job
As the shopper journey continues to rapidly change and the shopping landscape evolves with new platforms and opportunities, we must ensure we have a seamless experience to meet our shoppers needs. This role will be responsible for driving the Blue Buffalo Business through management of our retailers on-site paid search platforms and helping to drive omni planning throughout our media plans. This will be done through partnering with the Channel Marketing leads to define, create, execute, and measure across an integrated marketing funnel. It will require a tactical and strategic leadership that crosses operational, collaborative, and business minded.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to create business plans that cross teams, influence internally and with the retailer partners, and solve for increasing complexity across plans integration. You will need technical expertise in building retailer specific search plans, ecommerce, grocery pickup models, and other digital shopper influence points.
This role is remote eligible and can be done from anywhere in the United States.
- Strategy and management of retailer search campaigns, optimizing to meet campaign goals and budgets, keyword and targeting strategies, and reporting.
- Manage relationships with all 3rd party retailer search partners/platforms: scope of work, fees, performance, and conduct audits to ensure investment is aligned with value
- Evaluate capabilities of retailer paid search platforms (e.g., AMS, Criteo, PromoteIQ, WMG, Mi9)
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis to share across brand and retailer teams on monthly, quarterly, and annual ad spend with competitive views
- Build a test and learn approach that will influence the brand and category objectives on retailer search platforms by optimizing SOV thresholds to drive incrementality
- Work in partnership with the national search point, to develop an integrated strategy by category that drives the business forward efficiently and at scale
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience within Marketing, eCommerce, Omni eCommerce and/or digital is required.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with ecommerce advertising platforms such as Amazon, Walmart
- At least 3 years digital performance marketing experience in ecommerce / retail search, paid search, PPC, paid social, or 1+ years managing large-scale, complex ecommerce campaigns and retailer search.
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for retailer digital search platforms