BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Salesforce, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday.
About the job
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer who can help us build a B2B and B2C audience through our social platforms by creating compelling, engaging, and authentic content.
If you keep a pulse on trending topics and new social formats and platforms, and you pride yourself on your witty and scroll-stopping copywriting, this is the role for you.
In this role, you’ll focus on creating content that educates and inspires our audience on topics such as leadership, empathy, resilience, DI&B, wellbeing, nutrition, mindfulness, and more. You’ll build our brand and awareness by creating community and thought leadership with our social audience.
- Write and create social assets — either by using Canva templates, working with a designer, or coordinating with our agency.
- Curate content to help elevate our messaging and place in the social conversation on key topics.
- Brainstorm social content that’s unique to the platform and format.
- Manage the social editorial calendar and work with other partners to plan for key promotions and events.
- Provide community management support to create an audience of engaged and loyal fans
- Monitor industry news and trends to find opportunities for our brand to be a part of the conversation.
- Report on success of campaigns and top level metrics.
- Identify opportunities for growing our social following or increasing engagement and reach.
- Lead cross-functional projects to create campaigns to promote BetterUp’s story, our products, and new research.
- Design experiments to test what types of content work best on each platform.
- Identify and support other departments’ objectives through social content that appeals to our audience and helps achieve shared goals.
- 4-6 years of experience running social media accounts.
- Proven track record of growing an audience through educational and social-first content.
- Obsesses about the details — from the headline to the imagery to the format.
- Experience in building social media processes.
- Understanding of social media metrics and how to report on what matters
- Experience running tests to optimize social media strategy.
- Strong writing, editing, and design skills.
- Experience in creating campaigns for both B2B and B2C is a plus!