We help companies get the most out of what they spend on business travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe, productive, and that empowers them to make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings, increase satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more.
About the job
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager. We are seeking an outgoing, self-driven, proactive individual with proven experience in creative services and project management, customer communications, design collaboration, quality control and supervising client deliverables. This is a high-impact role within a dedicated client team, leading a team of freelance designers, and videographers passionate about executing digital-first content across owned channels and the digital shelf for the customer. You will help evolve and elevate the brand by creating and maintaining a high visual bar across digital touchpoints.
- Partner with the brand marketing agency to develop creative briefs that deliver on business objectives.
- Lead content planning and manage volume of deliverables, timelines, and budget with in-house team.
- Collaborate with freelancers and brand teams to ensure best-in-class product/lifestyle imagery.
- Liaise with other agency partners (production, marketing, meeting planning agencies, etc.)
- Manage approval over brand style guides and photography standards in partnership with creative agency of record and in-house creative team.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, every changing environment
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency or client/in-house agency account experience is preferred, including experience leading digital creative and content development for web/social/e-commerce