About the job
We are looking for you who
Carry an out-going, authentic, passionate and data driven approach. You know that what gets measured gets managed. And you like to measure.
As a growth marketer, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase our customer growth. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase our customer base and entanglement using your creativity and creative mind. How to calculate ROI and optimize the activities? You know.
The Growth Marketer is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication activities across all channels. And the role is geared towards acquisition and conversion of new customers and upsell opportunities using your experience on driving growth of our customers and our brand. The role will work independently on projects according to agreed timelines and strategies.
- Work with commercial teams alongside the Avinode Group Marketing team to plan activities to support agreed commercial and marketing objectives.
- Prepare, produce and manage timelines for any marketing activity.
- Plan and execute day-to-day delivery of marketing content for email campaigns, website content, product communications, newsletters, company news, event materials, internal communications, demo videos, etc.
- Design and write all required content.
- Protect and grow our Brands by ensuring that all creative marketing materials adhere to guidelines.
- Track and analyse activities and follow up with results. We want to do, measure and learn.
- The set KPIs for marketing are a part of your responsibilities
- Collaborate and manage contract designers, developers and consultants on activities requiring outside resources.
- Our websites, CRM and digital tools are core of your toolkit
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field experience.
You have worked with marketing for 3-5 years.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to
To learn more about us please visit