About the job
This is a part-time, freelance position with a flexible 10-20 hour/week workload. Make your own hours, except we expect you to check-in at least once per week day and be available for a few pre-booked calls during normal US business hours.
Most of our teammates stay with us for several years, so you should have the expectation of a longterm, part-time commitment.
In addition to Content Management duties, there may be opportunities to take on writing and/or editing assignments. Please specify in your application if you’d be open to writing and/or podcasting assignments, and if so, provide samples of your blog writing work.
- Communicating with clients via email and phone.
- Communicating with the team via Slack, email, and Skype.
- Content editing
- Managing milestones, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Quality assurance
- Content strategy and consultation
- Writing procedures and other docs in Google Docs.
- Writing and teaching what you’re best at.
- Google Docs
- Drip for email marketing (and other email marketing tools)
Thank you for subscribing!