We are a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup making software to help small businesses manage their inventory. Our flagship product, inFlow Inventory, has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the GROWTH 500 list for 4 years in a row.
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, per the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor 🙂
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world-class talent, like you, to join us!
About the job
Help manage our online paid advertising channels!
As our first Paid Media Manager, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating ads campaigns and constantly optimizing them through various online advertising channels.
- Manage our $40k+ per month online advertising budget
- Track CAC and ROI of spend – from ads → website visit → trial → subscription
- Create, optimize and monitor campaigns
- Work with designer and copywriter on creative assets
- Work with developer on implementing tracking code
- Research new targeting, keywords and channels options
- Work with sales team to identify quality leads and audiences
- Contribute ideas to grow organic traffic and website conversation
- 2+ years managing $10k+ per month online paid marketing budget
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Marketing math wiz. You understand the relationship between CPC, CAC, conversion rate, LTV, etc.
- Big spreadsheets with complicated formulas don’t scare you. You are able to look at formulas and understand them quickly.
- Hands-on experience with multiple online ads platforms/tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creative and analytical. You come up with creative new campaign ideas and you can provide thorough analysis about the results.
Thank you for subscribing!