Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the job
Andela is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s targeted marketing strategies to bring us closer to the world’s leading organizations. You’ll work closely with our Enterprise Sales, Marketing, and Creative Teams to consistently launch and measure new integrated campaigns. You will keep a pulse on all things in the digital services space and launch programs that generate meaningful MQLs for our sales teams. You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar growth strategy and connect us with our customers.
- Partner with members of the Enterprise and Sales teams to develop marketing programs that align with our strategy and priorities
- Design and execute an integrated marketing plan to increase brand visibility, communicate our positioning, drive demand generation, and nurture existing opportunities
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing programs that address the entire buying cycle, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity including digital campaigns, webinars, events, direct mail, marketing partnerships, account-based marketing
- Own campaign execution end to end including creative and copy development, setup, nurture flows, tracking, optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Guide the creation of Enterprise-grade content including delivery format and distribution plan to establish this client as a thought-leader in the space
- Partner with the global communications team to increase brand awareness in region via media mentions, PR, and speaking opportunities at leading industry events
- Align closely with sales to develop an account-based marketing plan for key accounts, working to deploy custom multi-touch marketing plans
- Work in close partnership with the sales team to maintain alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts through ongoing planning, reporting, and feedback
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a demand generation role including familiarity with ABM, content, digital demand-generation, and events. Ideally you would have lead a team for a portion of this time.
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Experience with account-based marketing strategies, tactics and tools desirable
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (SFDC, Marketo especially)
- Customer obsessed and passionate about developing content that truly targets pain points, inspires engagement and drives lead conversion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and report on program effectiveness and ROI.
- Proven success navigating B2B and Enterprise-level sales cycles in North America and global landscapes
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.