Almabase is the leading alumni management software in the US.
We are on a mission to make education affordable to everyone by helping universities & schools build better relationships with their alumni, leading to increased donations.
About the job
Almabase is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help universities & high schools understand how to improve their alumni program using Almabase. You will be handed marketing qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
While most of the sales happen remotely over Zoom, you will also have opportunities to represent the company at various conferences around the US along with meeting potential customers and selling in-person.
Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year of B2B software sales experience and understands solution-selling to mid-market/enterprise customers.
While a majority of our team is based in India, we are looking for someone located in the US for this role. This is a remote job and you can work from anywhere in the US.
- KPIs – Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, an opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Handle qualification calls for new marketing qualified leads – Identify if the prospect’s BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, & Timing) are in line with our expectations. It’s critical to empathize with the prospect and make sure their goals are aligned with our service.
- Handle product demos for sales-qualified leads – Show them how Almabase can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and hand it over to the customer success team.
- Nurture all the marketing qualified leads in your pipeline with high-quality follow-ups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- 1+ years of B2B software sales (deal closing) experience to mid-market/enterprise customers.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn the market, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
Thank you for subscribing!